Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sushi Samba !




Hello my lovelies!
So today I wanted to share a few pictures with you from the amazing dinner I had this evening. 

Sushi Samba is a restaurant that I've been wanting to go to for an incredibly long time, having seen so many pictures on Instagram and hearing so much about it from friends I just couldn't wait to go. 

I recommend you guys book a couple of weeks in advance seeing as it is incredibly busy and if possible avoid Saturdays and Sundays (something the waiter said) as the crowd makes it hard to enjoy the ambience and breathtaking views. Another tip is to check when the sun sets on the day and book an hour ahead of that time. This allows you to see the spectacular views both in the day and the night and witness a beautiful sunset!

The food, the service, the music,the views,  the ambience ... everything was incredible! It is indeed pricey but in my opinion it was so worth it!

I highly recommend this restaurant and I hope you guys visit! Let me know if you do!

- Mila Kay x






No comments:

Post a Comment